[ONLINE] Version 2.1.0

Moderators: dwp, devin

camel

[ONLINE] Version 2.1.0

Post by camel »

done:
.) pictures will be loaded on scrolling, and not reload all the time again (need more mem as before, but is faster and more user freindly)
.) event text: "next month" change it to: "In 1 month"
.) new display mode for pictures + option to disable/enable (now all pictures will not reloaded all the time again, and so you can see in scrolling also the pictures)
.) showing multiple languages on dialpad -> adding, that the t9-search language will be added to dialpad (few translations are needed from users)
.) call filter: option for black-list filter(which should be not blocked) rule or white-list(which should be not blocked) filter rule
.) vibrate feedback always when i touch screen
.) Support for *suffix*
.) Support for *prefix*
.) Support for *middle name*
.) 2nd t9-language can be setup to display and seperate also to use for searching
.) bug: alpha divider on empty names not showing ...(quick-jump is working now)
.) add to search key words -> "OR and "AND" or "+" and "-" (we can make: "AND" / "OR" / "NOT")
.) lock option -> to lock the changing view items via sliding (some user reported, that they changed display on quick-jump)
.) "add" (+) button to title line, between "Title name" and "sort order icon" another icon "+". to add contacts, groups, etc.. (related to tab)
.) showing a list of all selected numbers before sending bulk SMS/MMS
.) showing a list of all selected emails before sending bulk email
Albator V

Re: [ONLINE] Version 2.1.0

Post by Albator V »

.) new display mode for pictures + option to disable/enable (now all pictures will not reloaded all the time again, and so you can see in scrolling also the pictures)
where i can find this option?
.) Support for *suffix*

is it possible to hide suffixe?
Samsung Galaxy S5
Android JB 4.4
camel

Post by camel »

Albator V wrote:
where i can find this option?
.) Support for *suffix*

is it possible to hide suffixe?
picture: there is no option for it - it is automatically - there are enough option, don't want to create all the time now options.
suffix ? name suffix ? - no, there is no option. if there are suffix, then they will shown
Albator V

Post by Albator V »

camel wrote:picture: there is no option for it - it is automatically - there are enough option, don't want to create all the time now options.
YOU speak about option in log, so i ask...
camel wrote:suffix ? name suffix ? - no, there is no option. if there are suffix, then they will shown
Yes name suffix. it's a pitty!! I want a option to disable it :x
Samsung Galaxy S5
Android JB 4.4
camel

Post by camel »

Albator V wrote:
camel wrote:picture: there is no option for it - it is automatically - there are enough option, don't want to create all the time now options.
YOU speak about option in log, so i ask...
camel wrote:suffix ? name suffix ? - no, there is no option. if there are suffix, then they will shown
Yes name suffix. it's a pitty!! I want a option to disable it :x
got it on 2.1.1, there you have an option to define every filed to disable -> see global -> select name field to show