Bluetooth Voice Dialing

Moderators: dwp, devin

rps60050

Bluetooth Voice Dialing

Post by rps60050 »

I love this app, but the one thing it is missing for me is the ability to vocie dial through my bluetooth headset. Is this possiible and I just do not know how to accomplish it? if not, could it be added in the future releases?

thanks
dwp
Site Admin

Re: Bluetooth Voice Dialing

Post by dwp »

Hello
I will try to add this feature, but it requires the support of the system. DWC just call the voice dialing program through the API.
rps60050

Post by rps60050 »

thanks for answering my question - my phone is a droid razr running ICS and it does support bluetooth voice dialing. It uses the built-in voice command app, but I don't really like it. If you add this feature, will it call up the ICS built-in voice command app or will it call up the voice dialer within DWP?
rps60050

Post by rps60050 »

thanks for answering my question - my phone is a droid razr running ICS and it does support bluetooth dialing, I just don't like the built-in ICS voice command app very much. If you add this feature, will it call up the voice dialer within DW when I push the talk button on my bluetooth headset?
dwp
Site Admin

Post by dwp »

Hello
DWC system provides voice dialing only call because a voice dialing is a complex function. It takes quite a lot of time. Therefore do not have the plan.