Edit contacts with DW Contacts

Moderators: dwp, devin

digre

Edit contacts with DW Contacts

Post by digre »

Hi,

I have purchased DW Contacts and used this and the stock Contacts app so far. When I select a contact to be displayed (either in Contacts or in DW Contacts) the system used to ask me if I want to di it with one or the other app. When I want to edit a contact, it also used to ask me with which app I want to do it.
Recently I installed Contacts or Contacts Editor Pro and since then, if I want to edit a contact, the system proposed either the stock Contacts app or the Contacts Editor Pro app to complete this task.

I understood the Contacts Editor Pro app is not OK for me and I uninstalled it, but still, editing contacts can only be done by the stock Contacts app now, DW Contacts does not appear anymore as a choice. I cleared defaults on Contacts, re installed DW Contacts, reinstalled Contacts Editor Pro, assigned a default to stock Contacts, cleared defualts again, but no way anymore to get the system to ask you if you want to edit the contacts with stock Contacts or with DW Contacts. The choice does not appear anymore and editing is always done in the stock Contacts app.
Do you have any idea of how I can get the choice back: edit with Contacts or edit with DW Contacts?

Thanks and regards,

Stefano
dwp
Site Admin

Re: Edit contacts with DW Contacts

Post by dwp »

Hi Stefano
Sorry, DWC did not provide contact editor. We have to invest our energy in to make up for the lack of stock contact. And stock Contact software work together.