Validation without Google login

Moderators: dwp, devin

tanclo

Validation without Google login

Post by tanclo »

Dear developers. I purchased this app on Playstore around 2011 and am very pleased with it. Given the issues emerging with data stored on Google and other American services, I no longer login to Google on my mobile, preferring Yandex and Xiaomi for app purchases and updates. I have removed all Google apps from my phone to preserve security and privacy of my data. My problem is simply the validation of my pro version which I manage to restore from a Titanium Backup. Could you implement an alternative method of validation to the Google Playstore method? Developers of Aquamail have provided me with an apk which checks my login to Yandex mail instead of Playstore. Could you provide some similar method for those users who are unable to access or are moving away from reliance on Google servers?
devin

Re: Validation without Google login

Post by devin »

Hello
You can try other purchase methods. Such as Amazon.
tanclo

Post by tanclo »

Thanks for your reply. That would mean purchasing the app again. It isn't my intention to do that. would I be able to validate by serial number or would I have to login to Amazon (in the USA) as I do with Google Playstore
devin

Post by devin »

Hello
Sorry can not, one possibility is that you download the REG version, I can provide the serial number.
msurg

Post by msurg »

Sorry for jumping in.

I am a registered user.

Lately I am getting "Software License check error" everytime I start DW Contacts. I can reach Google Play without an issue.
I uninstalled and reinstalled but no go.
Any clue?

Samsung Galaxy S3 with Stock rom 4.3
DW Contacts Pro 2.7.1.1-pro