a couple of requests

Moderators: dwp, devin

TheDoctor

a couple of requests

Post by TheDoctor »

Request #1- I am able to multi select contacts from my main contact list, but there is no option to copy them anywhere, this is annoying.

Request #2- When someone calls from a private, restricted, unavailable or blocked number, please allow a ringtone to be used for those.

Request #3- Easy access to call history, I have to go to Toolbox, then select history. It would be very useful to have easier access to history.

Any additional customization options would be most welcome, more control over layout of various screens, theme support etc...

Thank you for making a great and useful program for my Droid!
camel

Re: a couple of requests

Post by camel »

TheDoctor wrote:Request #1- I am able to multi select contacts from my main contact list, but there is no option to copy them anywhere, this is annoying.
this function is inplace -> make your selection, then long-click on selection, then you will find in menu "Duplicate contacts"
TheDoctor wrote:Request #2- When someone calls from a private, restricted, unavailable or blocked number, please allow a ringtone to be used for those.
you can setup a ring tone on contacts (this is supported by android)
make your selection -> then long-click on selection -> then you'll find in menu: "Set ringtone for contacts"
TheDoctor wrote:Request #3- Easy access to call history, I have to go to Toolbox, then select history. It would be very useful to have easier access to history.
well, the call log is also accessable via tab "phone" (can be configure in settings: phone settings)
also the tabs can be set to visible/hide and also the sort you can choose as you like:
see settings -> tab view settings -> activate & sort
TheDoctor wrote:Any additional customization options would be most welcome, more control over layout of various screens, theme support etc...
on PRO version, there are a lot of customize options (only in registered or PRO version)
see settings -> design settings
TheDoctor wrote:Thank you for making a great and useful program for my Droid!
be our guest :)

cu camel
PLS: i will move it to question, because all features are inplace.