Phone tab : disable lines with DISPLAYING X ....

Moderators: dwp, devin

faraonsvk

Phone tab : disable lines with DISPLAYING X ....

Post by faraonsvk »

In phone tab : Posibility to disable lines with text DISPLAYING XX DIFFERENT CALL NUMBERS and DISPLAYING X CONTACTS. I think this lines are unnecessary , and if they are disabled is there space for another one contact.

Thanks
Regards Peter
camel

Re: Phone tab : disable lines with DISPLAYING X ....

Post by camel »

faraonsvk wrote:In phone tab : Posibility to disable lines with text DISPLAYING XX DIFFERENT CALL NUMBERS and DISPLAYING X CONTACTS. I think this lines are unnecessary , and if they are disabled is there space for another one contact.

Thanks
Regards Peter
which sense/case is behind ?
if you are having contacts, which you don'T like to see - put them in a group "hidden" or remove them.
then in the settings -> global settings -> "contact display filter" -> hide the group "hidden"

but,mostly it only make sense to hide all contacts, which are having no phone number on tab "phone"
also, therfore is an option:
see: dwc- settings-> phone settings -> "only show contacts with phone number"
also this is possible to setup in tab contacts:
see: dwc- settings-> detail view settings -> contact view settings -> "only show contacts with phone number"

cu camel
faraonsvk

Post by faraonsvk »

Hi , you dont understand , i dont wanna hide any contacts , only want hide (dont see) line (header) with text DISPLAYING XX DIFFERENT CALL NUMBERS and line DISPLAYING X CONTACTS. Then in phone tab there are only contacts to see. Do you understand ?
camel

Post by camel »

faraonsvk wrote:Hi , you dont understand , i dont wanna hide any contacts , only want hide (dont see) line (header) with text DISPLAYING XX DIFFERENT CALL NUMBERS and line DISPLAYING X CONTACTS. Then in phone tab there are only contacts to see. Do you understand ?
hi, i understand you.
on tab "Phone", it is not possible to hide all (excluded contact name), there is in minimum: name + last call time
there is always the status of a call visible, otherwise it makes not sense ... it is a dialer.
if you would like only to have contact name -> go to tab "contacts", there you can configure it
faraonsvk

Post by faraonsvk »

No, i think you dont understand :-) .... here is a picture , what a mean
camel

Post by camel »

yes, i understand you :)
and as i told, NO, this is not possible now...
and there are many other things, which are more important, as adding an option to switch off the summary line
next is, i want to save the time for more important things, as discussion about, now making 1 option for tab "phone", amybe making another option for tab "history" or for tab "contacts", and "search" ... because there are also summary lines ....

the "last call info" -> this is also fixed, and can not be hidden

cu camel