DWP forgets settings after reboot

Moderators: dwp, devin

ktchong

DWP forgets settings after reboot

Post by ktchong »

Every so often and every time I reboot my LG Esteem, DW Contacts and Phone (the paid version) forgets my customization settings; when I launch DW Contacts and Phone, its notification pops up, as if it has just been installed and and is launching for the first time. I've tried moving the app into the internal memory, internal flash storage, and extended memory (Link2SD), but I keep getting the same problem.

Has anyone encountered the same problem? Any suggestion to fix the problem?
dwp
Site Admin

Re: DWP forgets settings after reboot

Post by dwp »

Hello
Try to uninstall and then reinstall DWC. This is mostly due to file permissions problem.
camel

Re: DWP forgets settings after reboot

Post by camel »

ktchong wrote:Every so often and every time I reboot my LG Esteem, DW Contacts and Phone (the paid version) forgets my customization settings; when I launch DW Contacts and Phone, its notification pops up, as if it has just been installed and and is launching for the first time. I've tried moving the app into the internal memory, internal flash storage, and extended memory (Link2SD), but I keep getting the same problem.

Has anyone encountered the same problem? Any suggestion to fix the problem?
please uninstall it and then normal install it again on the internal memory.

some devices are having a slow handling on SD card (which means, that the card will often be disabled in sleep modus, and does not wakeup fast enough)

then you will see, that you have no problems.
i'm sure, that uit is better to install a "most recent apps" in internal memory and move games to external mem :)

cu camel