what is 'notes' tab for? or how to use it?

Moderators: dwp, devin

snoopy

what is 'notes' tab for? or how to use it?

Post by snoopy »

I am unable to find, what is 'notes' tab for or how to use it.
I have some 'notes' fields filled. If I choose 'notes' tab, there is nothing displayed. If I try to use search icon and look for text which I know it is in notes, nothing is found :(
dwp
Site Admin

Re: what is 'notes' tab for? or how to use it?

Post by dwp »

Hello
Now it only shows the notes from the call log. In the call log, press and hold to be saved to the contact number. And then in the pop-up menu, select Edit Notes.
Cerk

Post by Cerk »

I'm still unclear on how to do this. If I'm on a call and want to create notes re that call and store these in the Call Log entry, how do I do this? Then when I look at the Call Log, how do I display these Notes for that call? When I click on the call log entry, it redials the associated number. What do I do if I just want to see notes for that call not notes for the associated contact, and not redial the contact at the same time?
devin

Post by devin »

Cerk wrote:If I'm on a call and want to create notes re that call and store these in the Call Log entry, how do I do this?
You need to use the In call widget. Click the Add Note button on its title bar.
Cerk wrote:Then when I look at the Call Log, how do I display these Notes for that call? When I click on the call log entry, it redials the associated number. What do I do if I just want to see notes for that call not notes for the associated contact, and not redial the contact at the same time?
Hold the call record, select Edit notes in the pop-up menu, you can see the note.
You can also set notes appear in the list.