Where is contact?

Moderators: dwp, devin

required_alias

Where is contact?

Post by required_alias »

I've searched here but didn't find the answer. (Actually, I found the answer to 2 of 3 questions.
I recently created a contact. Want to put it in Favorites (I know how). But when I go to "Contacts," the name isn't there. It isn't in ANY group. I can find it 3 times by using "Search" but I can find no group containing the name. Where is it? How do I add it to "Contacts?"

I've seen here I can hide groups using Sort/Hide. Can't find Sort/Hide.
devin

Re: Where is contact?

Post by devin »

I recently created a contact. Want to put it in Favorites (I know how). But when I go to "Contacts," the name isn't there. It isn't in ANY group. I can find it 3 times by using "Search" but I can find no group containing the name. Where is it? How do I add it to "Contacts?"
First, use the search to find contacts. Then open it. That contains the Edit Group button. Click it, and you can set the groups to contact.
I've seen here I can hide groups using Sort/Hide. Can't find Sort/Hide.
Go to the toolbox -> Groups, Then press the menu.
required_alias

Post by required_alias »

Thanks for the quick reply. Neither suggestion worked.
Part (all?) of it is my fault. Left out something in finding a contact. When I go to search and type in the name, Search finds nothing. I have to select "search everywhere" to find it. Apparently can't find it by contact name although it can find all other names without "search everywhere."
As for the 'Groups' question",' I can no such "Toolbox" selection. Under Settings, right?
devin

Post by devin »

Find contacts by searching, open it. See if he is in a group?

Toolbox is a tab. It is the rightmost. If you do not have to hide it by setting. If the Toolbox does not contain "Groups". You should set it to a TAB. You can do it in the "Groups TAB".
Tab settings -> Activate & Sort

http://wiki.dw-p.net/DWC:I_can_not_see_all_my_contacts