Importing contacts to certain destination

Moderators: dwp, devin

Pflichtfeld

Importing contacts to certain destination

Post by Pflichtfeld »

Hi,
because I am not very experienced I saved my contacts in different places: google or "telefon". Telefon seems to me is the local memorycard.
I now desperately try to get them all to the memorycard and none to google. But how?
I exported them, deleted all on the Google-group (which strangely where nearly all except two contacts, although certainly this 'g'-sign was not on so many contacts before I deleted them)
When I import them, it seems that they automatically get importet to the google-account.
Isn't it possible, to determine, that I want to import the contacts to local memory/"telefone"? (they seem to be signed with such a person-icon)

Or for the future: Is it possible to shift all google-Konto-contacts to the local storage?
Thanks
devin

Re: Importing contacts to certain destination

Post by devin »

Hello
When the phone is only one contact account, the imported contacts are automatically saved to it.
You can create a new account on the system account management page, select the DW provides local account.
Then import the data into it.

Note that if you uninstall the "DW Contacts", will lead to the loss of contacts that belong to this account.