Call Log not showing ALL calls

Moderators: dwp, devin

KPBB

Call Log not showing ALL calls

Post by KPBB »

Hi, is this board still active? I had asked a question before and it has never appeared on the forum. I really would like to know why all calls are not being listed on the Call Log. It appears to be random that some appear, and some do not, but the built in Call Log on the phones dialer does show each and every call. This was also a problem with the Note 3, and I uninstalled DWP because of it, and now I have tried it on a new Note 4 with the same results. I'm not sure if Tmobile has anything to do with it, but I would like for some kind of a suggestion as to what I could do to make all calls appear in the Call Log. Thanks, Ken.
devin

Re: Call Log not showing ALL calls

Post by devin »

Hello
I use Note 3, it works fine.
DW dependence "call record change notification" to work.
Uninstall and then reinstall it does not solve the problem?
KPBB

Post by KPBB »

Hi Devin, I'm not sure what you mean by "call record change notification?" Do I uninstall the whole program or just try to find "call record change notification," and uninstall it and reinstall it? I'm not really sure what you are trying to tell me.

I also would like to know if the "Quick Dial Manager" could have a separate icon on Home Page (for fast access), and how to change the colors of the "Quick Dial Manager."

Thanks, Ken.
devin

Post by devin »

KPBB wrote:Hi Devin, I'm not sure what you mean by "call record change notification?" Do I uninstall the whole program or just try to find "call record change notification," and uninstall it and reinstall it? I'm not really sure what you are trying to tell me.
[/quote]
KPBB wrote: I also would like to know if the "Quick Dial Manager" could have a separate icon on Home Page (for fast access), and how to change the colors of the "Quick Dial Manager."
Different themes have different colors. There is no way to create a shortcut. I will add in the future.