small phone icon

Moderators: dwp, devin

required_alias

small phone icon

Post by required_alias »

Sorry if the title isn't an accurate use of terminology. And I'm not certain my problem is with DWC or the phone OS.
For years, when I made a call, the app would take up the entire screen. Recently, when I make a call, the app shrinks to a thumbnail icon in the top left corner. I REALLY dislike that. How do I get the app to take up the whole screen?
devin

Re: small phone icon

Post by devin »

Hello
This should be about the system, you can click on it to enlarge it? Please provide screenshots.
required_alias

Post by required_alias »

Problem - I don't know how to get a screenshot and I only get the thumbnail icon during incoming calls.
devin

Post by devin »

You mean you can not see all the information on the call, contact name number of talk time, and so on.
required_alias

Post by required_alias »

Nope. Just an icon-sized area in the top left. I can see the picture of the contact (if available) and the time incrementing as length of call. I can touch it and get a full page view but usually I have to touch it 10-12 times - no exaggeration.
devin

Post by devin »

I think it is a system failure, the name and number of dialogue is displayed by the system.
required_alias

Post by required_alias »

Thanks. Posted this problem in an android forum without response. I'll try again.
devin

Post by devin »

You should provide a picture so that we understand what happened. You can use other devices to take pictures.
required_alias

Post by required_alias »

You were right - system setting. Thanks.
devin

Post by devin »

You are welcome