Unlink contacts

Moderators: dwp, devin

deboopi

Unlink contacts

Post by deboopi »

I've got several contacts that are linked to itself.
When in the overview window when I click on such a contact, I get an overview of linked contacts.
When in detail mode and going to the links tab I can see the same contact again.
What I cannot find is a way to unlink these contacts so I can go from the overview immediately to the detail without passing the linked contacts list.
Is there also a possibility to see contacts that have links to other contacts and also a list of the master contacts in such a relation.
As of now I had to go through all my contacts to find out which of them has links
devin

Re: Unlink contacts

Post by devin »

Sorry, I did not understand all.
You mean
When a "Contacts A" linked to the "Contacts B".
When you open the "Contacts B", I want to see this link.
Currently only open the "Contacts A" can see the link.
deboopi

Post by deboopi »

I found it.
When a contact has a company you get different results when clicking in the overview.
If you click the company name right below the contact's name you'll get the contacts linked to that company.
If you click the contacts name you'll get the contact details.
I thought these contacts were linked to itself but they are linked to the company.
When a contact has a company you can always get a list of contacts linked to this company, even when there is only one contact linked to it.

If a contact is linked to another one you will get the delete option in the overview of links.
If you merge contacts you can separate them in the popup menu.

So there are no mysterious self-links, it are links to the contact's company
devin

Post by devin »

Hello
On is this. The list displays all contacts belonging to this company.