How to Show my Caller ID to select contacts??

Moderators: dwp, devin

BBZ10

How to Show my Caller ID to select contacts??

Post by BBZ10 »

Hello,

I'm a Blackberry Z10 user and having installed the 1st Android app. I've only in installed the free version to test. Basically the Z10 is a company phone which I can use for personal use. I block my Z10s caller ID so customers don't call my Z10 since is my personal phone too, customers have another work number to reach me.

With Bell Canada using the Prefix *31# it will display my Call ID. The problem I have is when I change the contact's phone number to have the prefix with it and then get a call from that phone number is shows as "unknown".

I want by default to block my Z10's caller ID and have a select number of contacts or groups to see my phone number and not to be shown as unkown when calling me.

Is it possible this this app?

I have tried (tested) one contact with "Add Consecutive Numbers" under Starting Number I added *31# then OK and it shows *31# as a new phone number only. Do I need to dail 2 phone numbers??

TIA!!
devin

Re: How to Show my Caller ID to select contacts??

Post by devin »

Hello
You need to add a prefix to the contact part, right? You can create a group. In the Group Editor you can set a prefix. Call belonging to the group of contacts will automatically add the prefix.