Problem to select DW contacts viewer

Moderators: dwp, devin

therobbot

Problem to select DW contacts viewer

Post by therobbot »

Hi,

I'm running DW contacts 3.0.2.1 on Android 5.1.

I had DW contacts set up so that it would display the contacts details with the internal viewer when I click on a contact. Now I deinstalled another contacts viewer and therefore the choice menu popped up the next time I clicked on a contact. Unfortunately I selected the default Android contacts viewer and "Just once". The next time I selected the internal viewer again but the problem is that it is never shown on top anymore so I cannot select DW contacts viewer for "Always". In other application it works differently. If I select one of the lower apps once then it is shown as topmost next time and I can select "Always". It seems that this behavior is only different in DW contacts.

I attached a screenshot so you know what I mean. No matter what I do it now always looks like this.

I also tried deleting all data from the app but to no avail. Can you help me? This would be much appreciated!

Thanks a lot,

Tobias
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-09-14-20-46-23.png
Screenshot_2016-09-14-20-46-23.png (48.75 KiB) Viewed 4514 times
devin

Re: Problem to select DW contacts viewer

Post by devin »

Hello there
Try restarting the phone. If that does not work, you can back up all the data for the DW contact, and then uninstall and reinstall it.
This is a system failure.
therobbot

Post by therobbot »

Thanks. It actually started working again. Maybe a restart was the solution. Although I thought I had tried that before.
devin

Post by devin »

You are welcome