Recent contacted sort order

Moderators: dwp, devin

moongose

Recent contacted sort order

Post by moongose »

I've set the contacts sort to 'recent contacted', but got some weard sort order. There are contacts in the top of the list I haven't contacted for several weeks, and contacts that have been recently contacted are not in the list. Also the sort order seems that doesn't change after making calls with other contacts.
What recent activities are taken into account when sorting or this is some kind of bug?

What I actually need is the sort order like in the call log. Any suggestions how to achieve this type of sort?

Thanks.
devin

Re: Recent contacted sort order

Post by devin »

Hello, is the contact at the top as started contact? Sort the fields in the Contacts database. Multiple programs can modify it. The mailer also modifies the last contact time.
moongose

Post by moongose »

No, the some of those contacts that appeared on the top are neither starred or contacted in any other app (mail, messenger, whatsup, viber, etc)
I just checked now, the sort order in recent contacts is (almost) the same like two weeks ago. I didn't contacted some of those contacts in meanwhile, and the contacts that i actually contacted didn't appear.
I need sort order like in the call log.
devin

Post by devin »

Hello, it works fine on my phone. There may be a system failure. Can you try other sorting methods that work?
moongose

Post by moongose »

All other sorting types are working as expected.
Only recent contacts have some weird order. I cannot even recognize the pattern of sorting for this type.
Thx
devin

Post by devin »

I'm sorry I have no other good suggestions.You can try to clear the recent contact contact.
In Favorites TAB, Open menu, select Clear frequents
woreda

Post by woreda »

Hi @ moongose,
Have you found a solution to the sort order problem? I am facing the same issue.
moongose

Post by moongose »

woreda wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:48 am Hi @ moongose,
Have you found a solution to the sort order problem? I am facing the same issue.
No. There is some weird sorting order in recent or frequently contacted choices.