How do I view my call history?

Moderators: dwp, devin

Agunat

Post by Agunat »

I know this is a silly question, but I can't seem to find my call history. I thought that it used to come up by pushing the phone icon on the lower left of the main screen but no more.

Thanks in advance... Bob
devin

Re: How do I view my call history?

Post by devin »

Hello
You can see the call history in Phone TAB or History TAB. If there is no display, please check the call log filter.
Agunat

Post by Agunat »

Define Tab, please. I see no Tabs. I am looking for Tabs similar to those on the top of my Chrome browser.
devin

Post by devin »

The default setting TAB is at the bottom of the screen.
DW Contacts & Phone.jpg
DW Contacts & Phone.jpg (126.86 KiB) Viewed 6239 times
Agunat

Post by Agunat »

When I click on the Toolbox and choose History a list of my text messages comes up. I can then hit the phone icon and I get my phone call history. How do I get it to default to the history of phone calls?
devin

Post by devin »

Please check the settings -> tab settings.
Agunat

Post by Agunat »

I figured out how to view the history. Certainly, there is a choice I can make to call the number that's listed in my call history. The only way I can see is to go back to the main screen and search contacts.
pollensa1946

Post by pollensa1946 »

If the number is already one of your Contacts then the Contact Name will be displayed above the number in History. If you don't see a Contact Name then it is not one of your Contacts.
Agunat

Post by Agunat »

I guess that I didn't state my real question right in my original post. I don't really care if that person is a contact of mine or not. When I see the phone number listed in the call history surely there must be a way to click someplace that will redial that number. How do you do that? Also, sometimes a number I've dialed (or and incoming call) is not listed in the recent call list. Why is this?
Grass

Post by Grass »

Agunat wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:17 pm .... When I see the phone number listed in the call history surely there must be a way to click someplace that will redial that number. How do you do that? ...
I think there are in Settings=> Global settings 3 lines("Click on..") that determine the DW behavior after clicking.

In my case, clicking contacts icon(photo) in grid view (at History tab) dials this number. If there is no photo or icon, click on line in call history list brings next screen call history of specific contact(number), grouped by date, and then click start dialing.

Excuse my english, please.

Good luck!