Recording event dates

Moderators: dwp, devin

Gab-Hop

Recording event dates

Post by Gab-Hop »

Hello and thanks for a great app well worth the price
I am in a mobile environment (beekeepers) and I work with multiple users that all sync to the same google account
This account has a list of contacts which in my case are landowners and we give them honey on a regular basis as a way of paying for the use of there land.
I am wanting to record the Date and amount of honey given to each contact (Landowner) eg.17/08/2018 50 Jars given.
And also have the system alert me when I next need to renew this arrangement eg. give more jars of honey every 5 months
So to sum up I want to record what has been given and also alert me when it is next due to be done
So I would like to see a list of contacts and the system tell me who needs to be actioned next and how long since they were actioned.
There seems to be a few different approaches I could take, eg. events, agenda, To Do, Link to calendar.
What is the best approach to achieve this with your system ?
regards
Gabriel
devin

Re: Recording event dates

Post by devin »

Hello
If you want to sync on multiple devices, you can use the contact notes. Contact events can be synchronized and display reminders.

Use "Note Reminder" if you don't need to sync.
Gab-Hop

Post by Gab-Hop »

Can events dropdown list be edited eg.BIRTHDAY, ANNIVERSARY,OTHER,CUSTOM
Is there a place where I can set the default dropdown list here other than selecting custom every time and typing it in
I would like to see options like 25 jars,50 jars, 100 jars ect.
devin

Post by devin »

Ok, I can add a list of recent uses. So if you type it once time, you can continue to use it.