[DONE in v2.0.4]add info for company, menu smaller, hide t9

Moderators: dwp, devin

Sapienz

[DONE in v2.0.4]add info for company, menu smaller, hide t9

Post by Sapienz »

Hi. From Russia. I like this application very much. Can i tell you some thing to make your programm better?
1. Tell on Market what hapening when i buy this programm. Because i dont understand why i must pay for.
2. Make string of Company under contact name in Find-menu, Call-menu and Contact-menu.
3. Do something to make menu smaler. Its nesesery for beter view of many contacts in list. Vews 2 contacts in list is not good.
4. It is good - T9 in contact list and t9 must hiding when i scroll list(like in HTS Sense)
You best now. And I want your programm will best of the best. It must be likely on inesoft, i think.
Sorry for my English. I hope that my words be useful for you. Thanks.
dwp
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to DWP forum

Post by dwp »

Sapienz wrote:Hi. From Russia. I like this application very much. Can i tell you some thing to make your programm better?
1. Tell on Market what hapening when i buy this programm. Because i dont understand why i must pay for.
2. Make string of Company under contact name in Find-menu, Call-menu and Contact-menu.
3. Do something to make menu smaler. Its nesesery for beter view of many contacts in list. Vews 2 contacts in list is not good.
4. It is good - T9 in contact list and t9 must hiding when i scroll list(like in HTS Sense)
You best now. And I want your programm will best of the best. It must be likely on inesoft, i think.
Sorry for my English. I hope that my words be useful for you. Thanks.
Thanks for your advice, I will add options in the new version.
Including the hidden title bar, hide the status bar, hiding the label text. This can be obtained with more free space.
camel

Re: add info for company, menu smaller, hide t9

Post by camel »

all whishes are implemented on new version 2.0.4 :)
have phon with it :)