[Supported] ignore punctuation in contact search

Moderators: dwp, devin

quiq

[Supported] ignore punctuation in contact search

Post by quiq »

*) ignore punctuation in contact search (e.g. ě is considered as e, š as S, ...) it works in this way in call list search but not in (extended) contact search
*) do not scroll at the beginning of the list after perfoming some action (e.g. contact detail) on list item
*) enable to see nicknames in contact lists

Thanks for great app
camel

Re: Some tips

Post by camel »

quiq wrote:*) ignore punctuation in contact search (e.g. ě is considered as e, š as S, ...) it works in this way in call list search but not in (extended) contact search
is working for me - don't know if this is in next version fixed - or if your settings are wrong ...hmm
(well, please test this on next version again. because we changed a lot of "contacts with empty name fields")
quiq wrote: *) do not scroll at the beginning of the list after perfoming some action (e.g. contact detail) on list item
this is also working. is this possible to reproduce ?
how do you do that ?
quiq wrote: *) enable to see nicknames in contact lists
nick names is supported (i know, that it is not supported on all contact types (like: not EAS accounts), but the princip is supported in DWC

Thanks for great app[/quote]
quiq

Post by quiq »

Hello,

thank you for answer I try to be more concrete: (my version is 2.0.7.1-free)

Ad 1)
In cezech there are the folowing groups of interchangable letters in search:
r,ř
s,š
e,ě,é
o,ó
n,ň
d,ď
i,í
z,ž
c,č
u,ú,ů
y,ý
a,á
t,ť

not all are supported in extended search

ad 2)
when I select "Show contact" in the list and then return back, the list is at the beginning again

ad3)
I dont see any possibility to select nickaname to be displayed, another less usable (for me) possibilities (like company) ae possible

thank you
camel

Post by camel »

see translation page,maybe you can add your special char to the list (for t9-search)
it is easy to register there, and directly you can translate online.
see: http://crowdin.net/project/dw-contact-group-manager
cu camel