[Supported] contact pictures

Moderators: dwp, devin

WolfgangN13

[Supported] contact pictures

Post by WolfgangN13 »

Hello,
I like your app very much, it's the best on the market so far. May I suggest a few points?

1.) Possibility to select browsing tool for pictures
2.) Possibility to select an default start folder on SD card for picture search
3.) Possibility to select several views with different picture size in contact detail view
currently the picture on the left upper corner is really extremly small
-the option to scroll the picture with the contact details is possibly also an option ?
4.) A feature to select for some contacts full screen caller IDs ( I use currently the app "Full Screen Caller ID")
(for example linked picture in a SDmemory folder - automaticaly save a smaller copy in the standard Android contact database)

Many thanks, best regards
camel

Re: contact pictures

Post by camel »

WolfgangN13 wrote:Hello,
I like your app very much, it's the best on the market so far. May I suggest a few points?

1.) Possibility to select browsing tool for pictures
2.) Possibility to select an default start folder on SD card for picture search
3.) Possibility to select several views with different picture size in contact detail view
currently the picture on the left upper corner is really extremly small
-the option to scroll the picture with the contact details is possibly also an option ?
4.) A feature to select for some contacts full screen caller IDs ( I use currently the app "Full Screen Caller ID")
(for example linked picture in a SDmemory folder - automaticaly save a smaller copy in the standard Android contact database)

Many thanks, best regards
hi
1.) it is possible -> long click on contact -> view contact picture
or you can set the list view to "grid-view" or "list view", this can be done for tab "favorites" and tab "contacts". also you can change the picture size for the gridview and also for list view
(can be done via: 2 finger sliding like zoom function, oritcan be done manually in settings -> theme settings -> grid size.
also you can lock the grid size -> in settings -> theme settings -> lock grid size (then quick-jump can be used again)
also you can change the size of the icons weidth, so, it is possible to make the ppictures/icons bigger. and if you set the font size for the 1st/2nd/3rd line bigger,then the size of icons will be growing, too. (see settings -> theme settings -> global icon size)

2.) no

3.) see point 3, also the side of icons can be changed .... see settings -> global settings -> picture position on right.
also you can define the side of the icons in dialpad: see settings -> phone settings -> dialpad icons arrangement -> 3 different views

4.) contact pictures are stored in android system contact database, we are not storing pictures on another place.
for incomming calls -> we are having an extra point: see settings -> background service. there you can setup,which info you will see if an incomming call comes in...

cu camel
camel

Re: contact pictures

Post by camel »

in version 2.0.8 and newer, there it is possible to change the size of the icons, soit is possible to have the picture bigger ...
see "theme settings" -> global icon size (weidth,can be changed, because heightis related on how much lines you switch as visible, and how big the font size is for them.