Enable Speakerphone or Mute ona per-contact basis

Moderators: dwp, devin

dback

Enable Speakerphone or Mute ona per-contact basis

Post by dback »

Would it be possible to have an option to automatically enable the speakerphone or mute for a contact?

For example - I have a "contact" that is an interactive system for forwarding/managing phone lines. It requires a series of entries (press 1 to enable, 2 to disable, etc), so I have those button presses programmed into the contact. I always have to enable the speakerphone to listen, but since I have the other button presses programmed, I have about a second to enable the speaker.

I'd like for the speaker to be enabled whenever I dial this number/contact.

Would this be possible?

Thanks

PS - The capabilities of DW Dialer/Contacts should've been built into the phone. Thanks for solving so many issues!
camel

Re: Enable Speakerphone or Mute ona per-contact basis

Post by camel »

dback wrote:Would it be possible to have an option to automatically enable the speakerphone or mute for a contact?

For example - I have a "contact" that is an interactive system for forwarding/managing phone lines. It requires a series of entries (press 1 to enable, 2 to disable, etc), so I have those button presses programmed into the contact. I always have to enable the speakerphone to listen, but since I have the other button presses programmed, I have about a second to enable the speaker.

I'd like for the speaker to be enabled whenever I dial this number/contact.

Would this be possible?

Thanks

PS - The capabilities of DW Dialer/Contacts should've been built into the phone. Thanks for solving so many issues!
hi
no, it is not possible now in dwc, and also not planned.
and i mean this is exactly only 1 extra click, and don't think, that this is usefull for many users ...
maybe youm can take a look to "tasker", maybe this app can handle such kind of things ...
cu camel

maybe you can look