Stock Dialer Receiver

Moderators: dwp, devin

icontacts

Stock Dialer Receiver

Post by icontacts »

Dear Sir,

Is there some way with which DW Contacts can replace the Android Stock Dialer / Receiver? Because this way we can customize the usage of the dialer / receiver completely.

Things like 'Shrink-to-fit' for the Caller ID can be created so that the full name can be seen when the caller calls.

Even now the notes that are displayed need to be further customized e.g. the Caller Title is displayed but the font size of the Title needs to be bigger than the rest of the notes since that helps identifying the caller quickly.

Hope these suggestions are paid heed to and awaiting a positive reply.

Thanks

Rohit @ +919819066224
dwp
Site Admin

Re: Stock Dialer Receiver

Post by dwp »

Hello
Thank you for your suggestion
Call ID function in the future, I will re-design.

For replacement of stock Contacts software. Sorry not, DWC rely on some of the functionality it provides, you have to keep it working.
But most of the functions you can use the DWC to accomplish. Located in DWC default.
If you're using Android 4.0 you can use the the DWC icon to replace the stock Contact the icon at the bottom of the screen.
icontacts

Post by icontacts »

Dear Sir,

Thank you for a prompt reply. The replacement of the Android Contact Manager with DWC is already done by me since I do have Android 4.0

But honestly the feature requests that I had made in my earlier post will make a world of difference.

Hoping it is done sooner and awaiting a positive reply.

Thanks

Rohit @ +919819066224
D. K. Realty
dwp
Site Admin

Post by dwp »

Dear Rohit,
I finished it. If possible, please try it.
http://dw-p.net/dl/DW-Contacts-Phone-test.apk
Albator V

Post by Albator V »

I tested the new in call widget and it's perfect.
Just to say that, option in theme settings for incoming call view don't work and that it's not possible to display group picture. ;)
Samsung Galaxy S5
Android JB 4.4
dwp
Site Admin

Post by dwp »

I thought that the group picture no one would like, I canceled it.I will restore it if the user chooses to display the contact picture.
I released a free version 2.4.1.0
The theme set has started to work.
Thank you