Call numbers options on dialling button

Moderators: dwp, devin

k0d1

Call numbers options on dialling button

Post by k0d1 »

You make phone list option on claa button. But sometime it's difficult to understand what is usual number fo them.
So you could make the list usefull if you add statistics information to the list. Just add after each number in the list something like (10/5), which means 10 incoming 5 oungoing).
If this is difficult to code it mark last used number at least.
dwp
Site Admin

Re: Call numbers options on dialling button

Post by dwp »

k0d1 wrote:You make phone list option on claa button. But sometime it's difficult to understand what is usual number fo them.
So you could make the list usefull if you add statistics information to the list. Just add after each number in the list something like (10/5), which means 10 incoming 5 oungoing).
In the high version of the system easy to do. But this will require three figures: Because there are missed calls. This is not appropriate for the relatively small screen phones.
k0d1 wrote: If this is difficult to code it mark last used number at least.
Sorry my bad English, I do not understand.
k0d1

Post by k0d1 »

Now If I've got missed call and try to recall then I get a list of the contact phone numbers with only one mark - on default phone number. But he/she cold call the other then default number. But I couldn't see the missed phone number because the list is hiding it. It appears not only to missed calls. If I try to recall on any contact in hystry I should remember the last used number or go to the contact and change the default one.

The idea that I mention before was not to provide apropriate information concerning the numbers usage (missed|incoming|outgoing) but make a note which number in the list is usually used for the last times.
It could be done by marking last used number with color or some symbol (asterisk) or by bold font or by sorting the list by last usage time.
dwp
Site Admin

Post by dwp »

k0d1 wrote:Now If I've got missed call and try to recall then I get a list of the contact phone numbers with only one mark - on default phone number. But he/she cold call the other then default number. But I couldn't see the missed phone number because the list is hiding it. It appears not only to missed calls. If I try to recall on any contact in hystry I should remember the last used number or go to the contact and change the default one.
In the call log, DWC not display the default number. It is displayed by default call log number. So you just need to click the dial button. DWC will dial the number, the user last attempt to contact you.