Prefix Dialing

Moderators: dwp, devin

bhaktapur

Prefix Dialing

Post by bhaktapur »

Hi,

I find the prefix dialing useful, however, I would like to request an improvement on this feature. Prefix dial is available upon long pressing of the contact, however at the moment it only shows a single phone number. Is it possible to show all the numbers of a contact? For example if a contact ABC has two phone numbers Mobile and Home and the Mobile number is first in the contact list, then long dial will only show the option to use Mobile number with prefix dialing, doesn't show the Home number. It would be helpful if the app has the following options:
1. Mobile
2. Home
3. Prefix + Mobile
4. Prefix + Home

Thank you. I'll appreciate your consideration on this feature.
devin

Re: Prefix Dialing

Post by devin »

Hello
You can use the picture display functions.
Attachments
en_contacts.png
en_contacts.png (206.45 KiB) Viewed 4377 times
bhaktapur

Post by bhaktapur »

By pressing long on the contacts, it displays only the default phone number with and without prefix as options to call. What i am looking is to use prefix dialing selectively on one of many numbers a contact may have.

Please elaborate if i missed anything. Prefixer app does what I want, but I would like to have this functionality in DWP itself.

Thank You
bhaktapur
devin

Post by devin »

Hello
According to the picture instructions, you can get all the numbers contain the prefix. It is not included in the long press menu, because it leads to long press the menu is too long. Use the slide so that you get more accurate results. Only numbers.