Adding number to blocked call filtered list ...

Moderators: dwp, devin

fdhthr

Adding number to blocked call filtered list ...

Post by fdhthr »

Hello,

:idea:
If you find time, it would be great to add the possibility to add contact phone number from
contact's phone list or received/dialed call history to call filtering list.

When you want to block a phone number, you have (correct me if I am wrong) no other choice
to fill number you want to block manually.
When, for sample, you get an annoying incomming call you want to block,
you have to write down the number, then go to setup->call filter then fill it in blocked list.

There are no contextual menu (like "add to favorite" feature) to add a number directly to blocked list.

Keep on such great phone app. ! :P

Cheers

Thierry
Grass

Re: Adding number to blocked call filtered list ...

Post by Grass »

to fdhthr

There is the option.

In Call History Tab long tap on incoming call. There are row in contextual menu "Add to Blocklist"

Good luck !
fdhthr

Post by fdhthr »

Thanks but not finding the option you speak about in contextual menu from long-press on a received call from call history ...
Th
Grass

Post by Grass »

Hello, fdhthr.
Please, in "Call History" choose the contact, you want to add to the blocklist, then open the call history of specific contact and long tap on one of recieved call from this contact. You will see "Add to Blocklist" line in contextual menu.

Good luck!

P.S. Sorry for my English(it`s not my mother tongue)
fdhthr

Post by fdhthr »

Ok, got it ;-) Thanks.

... but you have to get at least one call of the number you want to block to have the link available.
Editting/viewing a contact, you cannot long-pressing on a phone number to have the link to add the number to blocked list added in context sub-menu.

have a nice sunday

Th
pollensa1946

Post by pollensa1946 »

If you want to block all numbers that are associated with a contact then view the Contact Details, select Options then tick All Calls to Voicemail.
This has the same effect as the Block List. Where the contact has more than one number then it only works of course if you want to divert all numbers for that contact.