[DONE in v2.0.4]incoming display

Moderators: dwp, devin

michael

[DONE in v2.0.4]incoming display

Post by michael »

when a contact calls me i would like to see that callers entire note displayed on the incoming call screen, is this possible?
camel

Re: incoming display

Post by camel »

michael wrote:when a contact calls me i would like to see that callers entire note displayed on the incoming call screen, is this possible?
it is possible, you must activate it in settings menu (menu -> settings -> background service -> incomming call view -> "show contact notes"
but it is now limited to only 1 line, so that the popup will be not to big ..

but i will take care, that we add an extra option, where the user can adjust the "Show max. X-lines of notes" (default = 1)
0 = show full notes
1-255 = max lines of notes

would be this ok ?

cu camel
michael

Post by michael »

Yes that would be perfect
thank you
when is next update ?
This app is fantastic developer very helpful
michael

Post by michael »

Yes that would be perfect
thank you
when is next update ?
camel

Post by camel »

michael wrote:Yes that would be perfect
thank you
when is next update ?
thanks ....

we are working on very very much new features...(the list of changes is very very long ....)
next update will be ready on next few days (i think til end of next week the new version will be online)

maybe i will publish the list of new feature and bug fixings, which we are working ....

cu camel
michael

Post by michael »

Sounds great. a list is good idea looking forward to update
thank you
camel

Post by camel »

michael wrote:Sounds great. a list is good idea looking forward to update
thank you
well, i would like to post a list, but if i would do that, a lot of users will be get horny, and not sure if we can implement all things and when we will be ready with the changes ....
(you know - new feature must be also tested, and on big changes - regression tests need a lot of time)
and now we must complete rewrite the call log lists on tab "phone" and "call log", and also the 3rd line info for all tabs, which is a big challenge on architecture & space optimization.
we are working hard on it ...(hopefully ready on
cu camel
michael

Post by michael »

We cant have horny people everywhere can we!
But i want to be turned on by having my contacts full notes displayed when they call me.
I kind of understand the complexities you face, and well done on such a brilliant app that is dw contacts & phone, i am so impressed that i bought one for my phone my wife's phone and my daughters phone i understand updates take time, i can't wait to be turned on.
Thank you
Michael :lol:
camel

Post by camel »

michael wrote:We cant have horny people everywhere can we!
But i want to be turned on by having my contacts full notes displayed when they call me.
I kind of understand the complexities you face, and well done on such a brilliant app that is dw contacts & phone, i am so impressed that i bought one for my phone my wife's phone and my daughters phone i understand updates take time, i can't wait to be turned on.
Thank you
Michael :lol:
ine, that you like it :)

it is implemented in v2.0.4

-> "Background service settings" -> OK
-> "Enable background service" -> -> ON/OFF (default = off) OK
-> "Incomming call view" -> OK
-> "Y-Position of info window" (default = 100) OK
(text: "Measured pixel from top") OK
-> "Show organization" -> OK
-> "Show group" -> OK
-> "Show contact notes" -> ON/OFF (default = ON) OK
-> "Limit notes to %d lines" -> digit input box / 0-255 (default = 1) (only activated, if menu above = ON) OK - 2.0.4
(text: 0 => would show all lines
OK - 2.0.4
-> "Show group picture" -> ON/OFF (default = ON)

there will be much more new feture, which hopefully you will like :)

can only post which is almost done (and there are much more things in progress)
ex:
+ 3rd line support to view more details & multiple selection (on every tab it can be set seperate) -> -> "Items to show" -> multiple selection of: Numbers, Organization, Title, Groups, Account icon, Contact picture, SMS button, Dial button
+ also font size adjustable for all 3 lines extra
+ t9-search - new option for: -> "Use number search" -> ON/OFF (default = ON) (Text: "If activated, it will also search for numbers")
+ new display of account type info (icon + short name)
+ new display of account type on events (short account name + type)
+ slidingleft/right will change to next tab
+ dailerpad will be hidden via slide up/down or back key (not automatically hidden if click on list)
+ quick dial manager - also in menu "phone settings"
+ background color - groups, organizations, titles
+ optimizing display, size on dialpad, icons, picture
+ background colors also with transparence planned (only for PRO version)
+ complete rewritten of long press menu, to have the most important function on beginning - rest in extra menu: "More" (better for newbies)
+ complete rewrite the phone call list -> "Show call log on T9-search" (then it will also show/filter the call log)
(should be add an extra title line: "Call log list" and a "Contact list"!!be careful, the call log list should be always sorted by DATE DESC !!
(only the contact list can be sorted on tab "Phone")
+ a lot of bug fixings + optimizations

and on next 2.0.x it is planned:
+ huge changes/upgrading of tab "call log" and add possible to filter on single/multiple selection of items (contacts, numbers, groups, organizations, titles)
+ also calc all different summaries on call log + export of filtered call log list (only on PRO version)
+ "Export contact" (only if contact existing)+ choice: vCard / CSV / Text (only on PRO version)
+ on events -> "Send event SMS/MMS to contact" + open then the dialog and use the default SMS/MMS textfor event notifications
+ on events -> "Send event email to contact" + open then the dialog and use the default email text for event notifications
for event notification -> extra in menu to configure (for automatic notifications for birthday,e tc..)

and there are much more planned .......
michael

Post by michael »

Wow... orgasmic...
;)
thank you so much
Michael
camel

Post by camel »

michael wrote:Wow... orgasmic...