[FIXED in 2.0.5]Missed calls not refreshed

Moderators: dwp, devin

jimmino

[FIXED in 2.0.5]Missed calls not refreshed

Post by jimmino »

Hi,
I have DW 2.0.3 pro installed on my SE Xperia Neo (Android 2.3.3 - 3.0.1.A.0.145) and when I have missed call (appear on the top) and start DW Dialer, the missed call is still showed on the top bar. I had Xperia X8 (Android 2.1) and there it was working properly).
camel

Re: Missed calls not refreshed

Post by camel »

jimmino wrote:Hi,
I have DW 2.0.3 pro installed on my SE Xperia Neo (Android 2.3.3 - 3.0.1.A.0.145) and when I have missed call (appear on the top) and start DW Dialer, the missed call is still showed on the top bar. I had Xperia X8 (Android 2.1) and there it was working properly).
not sure, if it is ROM or android sytem related, it is working fine for me on SGS (2.2.1).
but we rewrote the whole phone logs, mabe it is fixed on new version 2.0.4 -please try it there.
the new version will be very soon ONLINE (hopefully next 1-2days)
(i will post it on forum, if it is up on market)
cu camel
jimmino

Post by jimmino »

Hi,
I updated DW Contacts to 2.0.4 and the problem is still there.
camel

Post by camel »

jimmino wrote:Hi,
I updated DW Contacts to 2.0.4 and the problem is still there.
can youmake screenshots of theat ?
do you mean the system top bar - sytem "missed calls" icon ?
cu camel
camel

Re: [FIXED in 2.0.5]Missed calls not refreshed

Post by camel »

it is fixed in new version 2.0.5 - please approve it :)
sfrazee123

Post by sfrazee123 »

I have version 2.0.6 pro, and unless there is some setting that specifies dont reset count on missed calls, this is still not fixed... Its a bit irritating to see the missed calls number go higher and higher...
camel

Post by camel »

sfrazee123 wrote:I have version 2.0.6 pro, and unless there is some setting that specifies dont reset count on missed calls, this is still not fixed... Its a bit irritating to see the missed calls number go higher and higher...
we added another INTENTS to handle that problem on missed calls and it is fixed, if your ROM or better - if your "missed call" icon is done by android system.
if there is another unknow app, which is implemented by your manufactuer, and they don'T use the real androdi API, then there is no way to fix that.

it is working for native google android devices, samsung, htc, and some others ...
so, if you want to find out ...
we would need alot of informations and logging (via logcat), and all infos about your device, then maybe we can add that, too.
if interesting -> please search for "logcat" or for "missed call" on forum, you will find what we need for fixing.
or maybe you are lucky and the 2.0.7 is now working for you, too :)

cu camel
jimmino

Post by jimmino »

Hi all,
after a time.
Now I have version 2.0.7.1-pro and yesterday my SE Xperia Neo have been udated to Android 2.3.4 and all works perfectly.
I suppose the issue was somewhere in SE, because itstarted to work after the update.
camel

Post by camel »

jimmino wrote:Hi all,
after a time.
Now I have version 2.0.7.1-pro and yesterday my SE Xperia Neo have been udated to Android 2.3.4 and all works perfectly.
I suppose the issue was somewhere in SE, because itstarted to work after the update.
we also added a handling for some xperia devices, because xperia user supported us, and gave us a lot of loggings, and we found another INTENT from sony manufacturer handling, and so could be, taht it is working now :)

if wanted you can try 2.0.6, and you will see, that there it wouldn'T work.

PLS: i know in the changelog - there is only the most important things written, we did much more bugs-fixings and some logically error handling for much devices, also preparing for android 4, where we would have a lot of troubles, because google changed/removed some ver important functions, which we are using, and fixing all this stuff)
and also we did handling for "missed call items" for several other phones ...

fine, that you are happy now :)