[FIXED]2.0.7-pro ungrouped contacts

Moderators: dwp, devin

prx

[FIXED]2.0.7-pro ungrouped contacts

Post by prx »

2.0.7-pro shows all contacts when only ungrouped contacts should be. The overview in the groups tab correctly shows the number of ungrouped contacts, but when opened I get all contacts. Was ok in prior release.

Also the selections in settings/global settings/contact display filtering seem to have no effect, at least for those stored on the SIM card. Only way to get rid of unwanted SIM card records is to disable the SIM contacts alltogether (via account data).
wishnfelicia 4511

Re: 2.0.7-pro ungrouped contacts

Post by wishnfelicia 4511 »

I still cant even download the pro version app that ii
Paid for. Im not for some reason understanding this
apps settings. I feel real stupid about y i can't understand
Settings suggest to update to pro version, pay for it and
Didn't change, or upgrade my settingings..
It's laughing to my face, mocking how even more
stupid I really feel now.
wishnfelicia 4511

Post by wishnfelicia 4511 »

prx wrote:2.0.7-pro shows all contacts when only ungrouped contacts should be. The overview in the groups tab correctly shows the number of ungrouped contacts, but when opened I get all contacts. Was ok in prior release.

Also the selections in settings/global settings/contact display filtering seem to have no effect, at least for those stored on the SIM card. Only way to get rid of unwanted SIM card records is to disable the SIM contacts alltogether (via account data).
camel

Post by camel »

wishnfelicia 4511 wrote:I still cant even download the pro version app that ii
Paid for. Im not for some reason understanding this
apps settings. I feel real stupid about y i can't understand
Settings suggest to update to pro version, pay for it and
Didn't change, or upgrade my settingings..
It's laughing to my face, mocking how even more
stupid I really feel now.
maybe your system is corrupted ...
please uninstall all previous version, then reboot your device.
then go to market and reinstall the PRO version again.
then do the settings as wanted,and look if it is working.

cu camel
camel

Post by camel »

wishnfelicia 4511 wrote:
prx wrote:2.0.7-pro shows all contacts when only ungrouped contacts should be. The overview in the groups tab correctly shows the number of ungrouped contacts, but when opened I get all contacts. Was ok in prior release.

confirmed, thanks for reporting -> it will be fixed in next version, which will be launched very quickly (next days)

cu camel
camel

Post by camel »

camel wrote:
wishnfelicia 4511 wrote:

confirmed, thanks for reporting -> it will be fixed in next version, which will be launched very quickly (next days)

cu camel
fixed in 2.0.7.1