Unmarks phone nr. in search view settings

Moderators: dwp, devin

FelixRaven

Unmarks phone nr. in search view settings

Post by FelixRaven »

I cannot check show phone nr in list view settings. It is unmarked each time I go back.
camel

Re: Unmarks phone nr. in search view settings

Post by camel »

FelixRaven wrote:I cannot check show phone nr in list view settings. It is unmarked each time I go back.
funny, that it works on other ICS ...
maybe it is a strange ICS or not supported ICS from a manufacturer or not offical ICS version ?
FelixRaven

Post by FelixRaven »

It is funny and strange in the same time. Last time I made the settings it was marked. Now when I checked, it was unmarked.
Now I marked it again, and could not make anything that make the mark disappear. I'm sure after a while it won't be there again.
It is an official upgrade by Kies (Samsung PC app)
camel

Post by camel »

FelixRaven wrote:It is funny and strange in the same time. Last time I made the settings it was marked. Now when I checked, it was unmarked.
Now I marked it again, and could not make anything that make the mark disappear. I'm sure after a while it won't be there again.
It is an official upgrade by Kies (Samsung PC app)
you are havoing so much bugs on new update ...
as you see - it is not always the best idea to be in the first line of a front - speically updating to a new er buggy system 4,03.
in normal 4.0.3 it is owkring for me fine.
but samsung is doing a lot of extra things to their system, and then it could be, that some things are looking like a bug.
maybe you can tell them, that there are so many bugs now with their ROM udpate, maybe they can fix it.
cu camel