[FIXED in 2.0.5]sync with google contact with google account

Moderators: dwp, devin

Giannicola_dev

[FIXED in 2.0.5]sync with google contact with google account

Post by Giannicola_dev »

Hi

I have the free version of your applications on android 2.3 Lg optimus one on custom rom Xda.

I want to buy the pay version because there is the event functionality.

I am a developer, I like much this application: before i known it i want implement it, but i have try it on andorid market !!!

I have insert this post to report a bug; i think that it is a bug.
Dw contacts doesn't sync the group contacts with gmail/google account; but the contacts are sync with "personal contacts" of gmail/googleContacts.
Therefore doesn't sync the groupname.

It is a known bug ?

Let me know
camel

Re: sync with google contacts with google account

Post by camel »

Giannicola_dev wrote:Hi
I have the free version of your applications on android 2.3 Lg optimus one on custom rom Xda.
I want to buy the pay version because there is the event functionality.
I am a developer, I like much this application: before i known it i want implement it, but i have try it on andorid market !!!
you have problems to buy ? or how can i help you ? what do you want to implement ?
Giannicola_dev wrote: I have insert this post to report a bug; i think that it is a bug.
Dw contacts doesn't sync the group contacts with gmail/google account; but the contacts are sync with "personal contacts" of gmail/googleContacts.
Therefore doesn't sync the groupname.
It is a known bug ?
Let me know
not sure if you mean this problem:

Contact Group does not properly synchronized:

If you use multiple accounts, make sure the "Contact group" and "Contacts" in the same account, otherwise they can not be synchronized.
When you create a new group, you need to first sync it to Gmail, before you can add contacts to the group. In the absence of synchronization and Gmail, add the contacts to the contact group will not be synchronized. This might be the synchronizer bug (limited by different android systems, not a bug of "DW contacts & Phone")

does this helps for your problem ?

cu camel
Giannicola_dev

Post by Giannicola_dev »

1) I haven't problem to buy
2) the problem is: Contact Group does not properly synchronized.
- i use 1 account. The app syncronize the folders: but in a folder with 4 contact, in gmail contatcs show 3 contacts. This is an example.

It might be the synchronizer bug.

Thanks for the help
camel

Post by camel »

Giannicola_dev wrote:1) I haven't problem to buy
2) the problem is: Contact Group does not properly synchronized.
- i use 1 account. The app syncronize the folders: but in a folder with 4 contact, in gmail contatcs show 3 contacts. This is an example.

It might be the synchronizer bug.

Thanks for the help
can you give me more infos ?
do you mean:
folder = group ?
if you login on gmail -> there you have a group, where are 4 contacts inside ?
and then you are looking to DWC -> and then in this group there are only 3 contacts inside ?
can i take a look on your gmail account? (you can PM me, and change beofore for testing the password of gmail account, then i can take a look.)
i'm sure, there will also all 4 contacts, but maybe hidden, because settings in gmail ...
camel

Re: [FIXED in 2.0.5]sync with google contact with google acc

Post by camel »

seems to be working fine in version 2.0.5 - can you approving this ?