"Start dialer without dialer pad" does not work

Moderators: dwp, devin

karam

"Start dialer without dialer pad" does not work

Post by karam »

Hello,
The option "Start dialer without dialer pad" does not work.
At first worked, now has ceased.
I use English and Russian interface languages.
Sony Ericcson Live with Walkman WT19i, Android 2.3.4
camel

Re: "Start dialer without dialer pad" does not work

Post by camel »

it is working fine for me, if you select the option in DWC msettings -> phone settings -> Start phone without dialpad (then it is always minimized)
also if you have hardware dialpad, then you can disable: "Show number on dialpad", then you will never see it, and only the input box is on bottom
karam

Post by karam »

Thanks. So at me also it is noted. (msettings-> phone settings-> Start phone without dialpad) but after a number of changes in options dialpad began to appear again.
This problem has dared casually: I have cleaned a mark in the field "Show call log on T9-search", and then have again put. After that dialpad has ceased to appear.
Probably, something in the program not accurately works.
Sony Ericcson Live with Walkman WT19i, Android 2.3.4
camel

Post by camel »

karam wrote:Thanks. So at me also it is noted. (msettings-> phone settings-> Start phone without dialpad) but after a number of changes in options dialpad began to appear again.
This problem has dared casually: I have cleaned a mark in the field "Show call log on T9-search", and then have again put. After that dialpad has ceased to appear.
Probably, something in the program not accurately works.
it works fine, but it depends how you start and how to stopt the app.
ie: if you switch via home screen to home screen, then DWC is running in background.
if you press then DWC, it only switch back, and it will be in the old status.

if you use a "DWC link, created via toolbox -> long click on dailer" -> create a link on home screen -> rthen it will open DWC with the start options.

if you leave with back-key, it will clsoe DWC, and a new click on DWC link, wills tart DWC with the settings

so, it's up to you, how you would like to use it.

cu camel