Unstable version

Moderators: dwp, devin

TheDoctor

Unstable version

Post by TheDoctor »

I just wanted to report the problems that I have noticed with the latest version:

1.- When I click on a name in my groups or the history tab, I get thrown back to the home screen, this happens frequently.

2.- After a call finishes, sometimes it will use the phones built in call log and sometimes it will use the DW contacts call log, this happens randomly.

3.- Sometimes when I click the app to open up the phone, it opens for a couple of seconds and sends me to the home screen, and I have to open the app again.

4.- In the last 2 days, I have received an error that says that the program is not responding, it gives me the option to Force Close or Wait, if I wait, usually after
several seconds the app will start to respond again.

All of the above symptoms seem to have started happening in the last week or so.

Let me know if you need any other information, my Phone is a Samsung Transform Ultra Gingerbread 2.3.4
dwp
Site Admin

Re: Unstable version

Post by dwp »

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback
TheDoctor wrote:I just wanted to report the problems that I have noticed with the latest version:

1.- When I click on a name in my groups or the history tab, I get thrown back to the home screen, this happens frequently.
When this situation occurs, there will be an error report email?
2.- After a call finishes, sometimes it will use the phones built in call log and sometimes it will use the DW contacts call log, this happens randomly.

3.- Sometimes when I click the app to open up the phone, it opens for a couple of seconds and sends me to the home screen, and I have to open the app again.
The new version adds the call ends, exit function.
Please close it to try.
4.- In the last 2 days, I have received an error that says that the program is not responding, it gives me the option to Force Close or Wait, if I wait, usually after
several seconds the app will start to respond again.
What you are doing, when this problem?