MULTIPLE BUGS OR ITEMS THAT NEED TO BE FIXED + WISH LIST

Moderators: dwp, devin

BRETTB

MULTIPLE BUGS OR ITEMS THAT NEED TO BE FIXED + WISH LIST

Post by BRETTB »

BUGS
1. Favorites - I would like to see my favorites separated (marked as favorite-in Grid View) from my most often call numbers. There needs to be a divider line -Most often Called - to separate. Also, I want the option to select different display setting for my favorites vs the most recently called. Personally I like the contact pics (Grid View)for my favorites and the list view for most recently called.
2. Badge - there is a bug - it only shows two numbers for the badge - I should be able to see multiple numbers on the badge.
3. Search - When searching for a name of a contact - I would like it to turn off word suggestion (word suggestion hardly ever gets the name right). This should be only used when typing an email or text.
4. "Call" Detail tab - The Call Icon, when inputting a phone number should turn to green or be green (same color as phone/dial icon which is green in my setup) vs red (red means hangup).
5. Add smart dialer prefix - Reason for this suggestion- I live in an area where now for local calls I have to dial 1+(3 digit area code). I am not alone on this in the USA. You app should know when I dial only 7 digits that it should add 1+(xxx) in front of the number being dialed. If more than 7 digits are dialed then the use needs to put in 1+(xxx) themselves plus any other numbers. In the settings each user could put in there default area code. This would save 4 digits on each local call.

Wish List (everything needs to work with google)
6. There is are two programs available that are on the right track with the feature that I would like to see added to your program which is much more featured rich. Caller ID Skinz and another CRM-project manage that had a "4" as first letter of program. Anyways, I am using the ID Skinz which has a pop up screen to quickly ad a note to calendar on the call or to place a reminder to call the contact/number. I would had this to your app but go a little further. I want to easlily add contact, view contact, Add record of call with notes to calender, add a followup call, task-todo, appoint to calender. This need to be on the screen during call and after call with six buttons.
7. I woud like to see a project tab where I can projects with task checklists and contacts with pictures, video, audio (extensive notes app is very close but not quite perfected.
dwp
Site Admin

Re: MULTIPLE BUGS OR ITEMS THAT NEED TO BE FIXED + WISH LIST

Post by dwp »

Hello BRETTB
Thank you very much your feedback and suggestions.
I will be gradually completed.

2. Badge -> Badge provided by the system.I can not change it.If you are using System 4.0 or above.Should be able to scroll up and down to see more numbers.
4. "Call" Detail tab -> Sorry I did not understand.