Dial pad glitch - latest update

Moderators: dwp, devin

dvhttn

Dial pad glitch - latest update

Post by dvhttn »

Just updated to the latest version (phone says it's 2.5.0.0-free - dated the 6th - maybe the 5th May) and the dial pad is messed up. Basically each row of numbers has about 1/3 rd covered up by the row of numbers below it. For example, the top row (1, 2 and 3) is partially covered by the middle row (4, 5 and 6). This was fine before the update.

That's in portrait mode. In landscape mode all seems fine.
I also don't see the "big dial button on the dial pad", though I'm not sure what I should be looking for. It all looks the same as the previous version.

I'm on an HTC Desire HD running 4.2.2 (AOKP).

Comments?
Dave
Carpe diem .....
dwp
Site Admin

Re: Dial pad glitch - latest update

Post by dwp »

Hello
Please try to adjust the height of the dial pad. Or restore the default settings.
In the new version, I will add an option to avoid the bottom of the dial button, which will restore the previous state.
dvhttn

Post by dvhttn »

How do you adjust the height of the dial pad?

Just to add, I've just updated the wife's phone (HTC Wildfire running 2.3.5 and Sense 2.1) and that's fine.

Thanks.
Dave
Carpe diem .....
dwp
Site Admin

Post by dwp »

Hello, adjust the dial pad height, refer to the recent changes in the instructions.
dvhttn

Post by dvhttn »

Thanks! With today's update the problem was reduced a lot but the overlap was a lot less. I found the setting for the dialpad height and played about. The default on my phone was '213' but I've now set it to '250' and it's perfect.

Thanks again.
Dave
Carpe diem .....
dwp
Site Admin

Post by dwp »

You are welcome!
lvniceguy

Post by lvniceguy »

I just had the same problem - I don't know HOW I managed to change the height...but at least I can fix it.