setting a default phone number for a contact

Moderators: dwp, devin

Galah

setting a default phone number for a contact

Post by Galah »

I have recently installed Touchdown, and now any contacts that have a phone number through Touchdown will use the Touchdown phone number as the default, even if I set the default to be something else. I have even turned off the Touchdown account in the "Account Data" settings, and that didn't seem to help. Any contacts that do NOT have a Touchdown phone number can be set to use other phone numbers as a default, however.

Any suggestions?
dwp
Site Admin

Re: setting a default phone number for a contact

Post by dwp »

Hello
Maybe Touchdown modify the contact database in the background.
In the contact details set other default number, what happened?
Galah

Post by Galah »

For the contacts that are being synced via touchdown as well as any other source (gmail account), the touchdown phone number is always the one displayed, even when I set other numbers to be default phone numbers.
dwp
Site Admin

Post by dwp »

In the contact details interface includes a hook number is the default number. Are you sure you choose the default number did not change?
Try changing the default number after restart DWC.
Galah

Post by Galah »

For a contact that has a number synced via Touchdown as well as other sources, I can mark any number as the default number, and have the checkmark displayed next to the number. I can then reboot my phone and DWC still shows the Touchdown number. I check the contact, and see that the default number is still set to a different number.
dwp
Site Admin

Post by dwp »

Hello
Please see pictures, the default number has a tag. If no explanation is not set successfully.
Attachments
Screenshot_2013-07-03-22-17-24.png
Screenshot_2013-07-03-22-17-24.png (98.06 KiB) Viewed 2161 times