after 1 second name switch to number in historyview

Moderators: dwp, devin

Harald

after 1 second name switch to number in historyview

Post by Harald »

following error occurs:

I've set up a SIP account from sipgate.de on the smartphone.
If I get a call on this SIP account, the associated name is displayed during the call.
DW Contacts shows [email protected] below the name in the phoneview. I tap on the entry, the view switch to the historyview. After 1 second the name disappears and display only [email protected].

The internal phoneapp from the phone resolve the name from the phonebook.
I switch again to DW Contacts. DW Contacts display the name.

The whole process can be repeated. An switch to the internal phoneapp bring back the name in DW Contacts.

I have the contact assigned to the [email protected]. Other spellings I have tested.

Why DW Contacts not permanent display the name of the caller?

regards from cologne
Harald

Sony Xperia Tipo Dual
Android 4.0.4
DW Contacts & Phone & Dialer Pro 2.5.4.1

Bei mir tritt folgender Fehler auf:

Ich habe auf dem Smartphone ein SIP Konto von sipgate.de eingerichtet.
Wenn ich nun einen Anruf auf diesem SIP Account erhalte wird während des Anrufs der dazugehörige Name aus dem Telefonbuch angezeigt.
In DW Kontakte steht in der Telefonansicht der Name darunter [email protected]. Tippe ich auf den Eintrag und wechsel damit zur Verlaufansicht wird dort nach 1 Sekunde nur noch [email protected] angezeigt.

In der Telefonapp des Telefon wird der Name aus dem Telefonbuch aufgelöst.
Wechsel ich nun wieder zu DW Kontakte wird auch dort der Name angezeigt. Beim Wechsel zur Verlaufsansicht wird nach 1 Sekunde wieder der Name durch [email protected] ausgetauscht.
Wechsel ich wieder zurück zu Telefonanricht in DW Kontakte bleibt die [email protected].

Der ganze Vorgang läßt sich wiederholen. Ein öffnen der internen Telefonapp führt zu einem kurzzeitigem anzeigen des Namens in DW Kontakte.

Im Telefonbuch habe ich dem Kontakt die [email protected] zugeordnet.
Auch andere Schreibweisen habe ich getestet.

Warum zeigt DW Kontakte nicht dauerhaft den Namen des Anrufers an?
Ggf. ein Fehler von DW Kontakte?

Viele Grüße aus Köln
Harald
dwp
Site Admin

Re: after 1 second name switch to number in historyview

Post by dwp »

Hello, thank you! I clearly failed. I think I can fix it in the next release. Thank you for your feedback.