Organisations problem

Moderators: dwp, devin

MikeyB

Organisations problem

Post by MikeyB »

I am using 2.6.0.6 Pro.

Now when I press Organisation Tab from The Groups List I see Organisations from ALL Groups and I see a picture icon on the left of each entry.

Can it be made so that when I press a Group from the Group List (Default Tab Setting) the Organistaions for that group get displayed. This will be a very useful feature

MikeyB
devin

Re: Organisations problem

Post by devin »

Hello
In the Contact TAB. Open sidebar. Click on the funnel button. Then you can select the group. In the following list of organizations will be filtered for the selected group.
MikeyB

Post by MikeyB »

That is not the way it used o be. Last week I could press a group in th egroup list and all the contacts fir that group would be displayed. Then I could press the organisations tabe and all the organisations for that group would be displeyd.

Now ALL organisations for ALL groups are displyed plus there is a picture icon on the left of each organisation. Why has this changed.

As I requested, it would be good if, when I select a group from th elist, the organisations for just that group sre displyed so that I can the choose which organisation I want to see.

I work with Hospitlas and have several contacts in each hospital. My contacts list is over 1,000 entries. Do you see my problem.

Perhaps I could go back to an earlier version.
MikeyB

Post by MikeyB »

Thanks, but last week I could press the organnisation tab icon and get a list of all th organisations in the group I selected. Now it is listing every organisation from every group. What has changed. Also I get a picture icon for each organisation which I can't remove.

Can I go back to the last software version which worked really well.

How can I stop upgrades.
devin

Post by devin »

Hello
Sorry for the delay.
About icon, I have to fix it.
But the display organizations in accordance with groups. It works on my phone. Strange!
In the toolbox, open the Groups. Then select a group. Then switch to the organization TAB.
MikeyB

Post by MikeyB »

Hi,

I am using Version 2.6.0.6-pro on a Galaxy S4 Android Version 4.3

I have 9 groups (I can't see my familiy group by the way, can in the stock contacts app and on my Google account)

In the group called hospitals I have 746 contacts which I see when I press the hospital group entry. It used to be that when I press the organisations tab all the hospitals (organisations) in the group would be displayed and I could choose which hospital to see the contacts in that hospital. Now I see every organisation from every group. Can I go back to an earlier version where it used to work.

As I requested, can we have the option to show only the organisations within a group when the group entry is pressed.

Can I go back to an earlier version until this issue is resolved?

Thanks
devin

Post by devin »

I have 9 groups (I can't see my familiy group by the way, can in the stock contacts app and on my Google account)
You may hide it. In the toolbox -> Group. Press the Menu button and select the sort and hide.
Can I go back to an earlier version until this issue is resolved?
I understand what you mean. It works on my phone. I'll check it out.
This contains the old version.
http://www.dw-p.net/dl/