No options menu on 'Groups' tab & glitchy Phone Tab

Moderators: dwp, devin

UnknownPerson

No options menu on 'Groups' tab & glitchy Phone Tab

Post by UnknownPerson »

I am having two problems with DW Contacts & Phone lately (for the last maybe 3-4 updates?) I am using version 2.6.3.0-pro on my T-Mobile LG G2. I have it rooted with custom recovery...etc but I am using the latest stock ROM, Android 4.4.2.

I have 3 tabs: Phone, Groups, and Events.

Bug #1: When I am on Groups or Events tabs, if I press my menu key nothing happens. (menu key being the 3 horizontal bars which used to give me at least a settings option) When I press it on the Phone tab, I get Quick-Dial, Sort Order, New contact...etc being a full list of options. I need the menu for the groups tab to enable hidden groups and such.

Bug #2: My DW opens to the Groups tab by default. Sometimes when I have not used DW for a while, when I switch to the Phone tab, about 5 windows seem to open and close very quickly leaving me back on the Groups tab. If I try to switch to the Phone tab once again, it switches perfectly and instantly.

I would be happy to do any testing or send my settings file if anybody needs it. Please help me help fix these issues. DW remains the ONLY app I have ever paid for and I would like to get it back to normal for me. :)
devin

Re: No options menu on 'Groups' tab & glitchy Phone Tab

Post by devin »

Hello
Bug #1: When I am on Groups or Events tabs, if I press my menu key nothing happens. (menu key being the 3 horizontal bars which used to give me at least a settings option) When I press it on the Phone tab, I get Quick-Dial, Sort Order, New contact...etc being a full list of options. I need the menu for the groups tab to enable hidden groups and such.
Do you hide the title bar? In some custom system can not open the menu when the title bar is hidden.
Bug #2: My DW opens to the Groups tab by default. Sometimes when I have not used DW for a while, when I switch to the Phone tab, about 5 windows seem to open and close very quickly leaving me back on the Groups tab. If I try to switch to the Phone tab once again, it switches perfectly and instantly.
Perhaps because of missed calls. DWC try to start the system contact software to clear it. Please try this:https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... eanerpatch