Automatic Confirmation Delay stopped working

Moderators: dwp, devin

consultech

Automatic Confirmation Delay stopped working

Post by consultech »

My new phone is a Sonim XP7 with android 4.4.2. Picked up the paid version of DW and had everything working OK. The dialing confirmation was set for 4 seconds, counter worked fine then one day I noticed the countdown to dial timer was no longer there. That night and for several times I have tried numerous combinations of settings with the Confirmation/ Cancel delay, in car mode etc. The cancel delay will function OK - just not the confirmation delay. When it happened I even went as far as to uninstall and reinstall the program. At this point all I get is the confirmation to dial and have to manually press dial. I really would like to figure this out as the delay function was very useful.

Thanks
devin

Re: Automatic Confirmation Delay stopped working

Post by devin »

Hello
If you open up a "accessibility features." For example talkback.
consultech

Post by consultech »

HI

I am not sure what you are asking me to do? Are you asking me to re-post in another area of the forum? I was hoping you had an answer as I have searched everything in the forum with no luck. What would you like me to do?

Thanks
devin

Post by devin »

Hello
I mean:
System settings -> Accessibility
In which you have opened a item.
consultech

Post by consultech »

Thank you for the clarification. It seems that "Tasker App" is interfering with the countdown. I will have to take it from there.

Thanks for the help.
devin

Post by devin »

Hello
You're welcome!
When we determine the system enabled accessibility features. We closed the automatic dialing delay.