Two bugs in V3.0.3.1 PRO.

Moderators: dwp, devin

pollensa1946

Two bugs in V3.0.3.1 PRO.

Post by pollensa1946 »

1) Favourites/Options/Show most contacted below...
With this option ticked frequently called numbers would be displayed below the list of Favourites. This no longer happens. In Favourites I do not see any Frequents displayed below, if I go to the Frequents Tab all the numbers are correctly displayed.

2) Contact Details/Options/Share & Contact Details/Options/More. Both these options should display a sub-menu.
On my phone (Android 5.1, Portrait mode) these sub-menus are correctly displayed. On my tablet (Android 7.0 Landscape mode) the sub-menus are not displayed. Selecting either of the options, Share or More, in Landscape causes the Options menu to be closed.

3) A minor point... in (2) if the sub-menu is cancelled using the Back button the Options menu is closed. I think it would be preferable that the sub-menu is closed and the full Options menu re-displayed.
devin

Re: Two bugs in V3.0.3.1 PRO.

Post by devin »

Hello
pollensa1946 wrote:1) Favourites/Options/Show most contacted below...
With this option ticked frequently called numbers would be displayed below the list of Favourites. This no longer happens. In Favourites I do not see any Frequents displayed below,
Here you mention it does not work, I tested it in my device.
pollensa1946 wrote: if I go to the Frequents Tab all the numbers are correctly displayed.
You mentioned that it worked here, I have some confused.
pollensa1946 wrote:
2) Contact Details/Options/Share & Contact Details/Options/More. Both these options should display a sub-menu.
On my phone (Android 5.1, Portrait mode) these sub-menus are correctly displayed. On my tablet (Android 7.0 Landscape mode) the sub-menus are not displayed. Selecting either of the options, Share or More, in Landscape causes the Options menu to be closed.
Thanks, I will try to fix it.

3)This is a system behavior, I will check whether we can modify.
pollensa1946

Post by pollensa1946 »

devin wrote:
pollensa1946 wrote: if I go to the Frequents Tab all the numbers are correctly displayed.
You mentioned that it worked here, I have some confused
If I have the both the Favourites Tab and the Frequents Tab on my display I assume that the numbers shown on the Frequents Tab, which are not Favourites, should also appear below the Favourites numbers in the Favourites Tab. Is this correct?
devin

Post by devin »

Thank you, I understand.
But it works on my device. Is it because all the "Frequents" contacts have been added to "Favorites"
pollensa1946

Post by pollensa1946 »

devin wrote:Thank you, I understand.
But it works on my device. Is it because all the "Frequents" contacts have been added to "Favorites"
This occurred after the latest update. I cleared the DWP cache, powered the phone off/on, and the problem has disappeared. The Favourites display is now correct, with the Frequents, which are not Favourites, below it. A mysterious glitch. Thanks.
devin

Post by devin »

Thanks for your feedback. I have fixed the menu problem.
pollensa1946

Post by pollensa1946 »

devin wrote:Thanks for your feedback. I have fixed the menu problem.
Apologies if you already know this, after checking portrait mode on my tablet the menu problem also happens in that mode. So the problem would seem to be an Android 7 problem rather than simply the landscape/portrait mode.
devin

Post by devin »

Hello
I have fixed it. Is a compatibility issue.