[FIXED]status bar hidden - screen resize bug

Moderators: dwp, devin

Albator V

[FIXED]status bar hidden - screen resize bug

Post by Albator V »

First of all, I love your app !!!
Then i find a litle glitch when i enable option "Hide status bar" and "Hide title bar".
There is a black space instead of stus bar and bottom tabs is cut... After some time or action, DWP jumps and it's ok.
Samsung Galaxy S5
Android JB 4.4
camel

Re: Display problem when no title bar and no status bar

Post by camel »

Albator V wrote:First of all, I love your app !!!
Then i find a litle glitch when i enable option "Hide status bar" and "Hide title bar".
There is a black space instead of stus bar and bottom tabs is cut... After some time or action, DWP jumps and it's ok.
now you've caught us .. :(
this is a bug, and we know that and we investigated amount 100 hours to find this bug, and for now - we don't know, why this happen on some phones ..
sorry, but we canceled this, because we could build a lot of other new things in this time ... adn it was very urgent to publish the new version 2.0.5 .... and now, there are a lot of new feature request, which makes the 2.0.5 really round up ...
if the 2.0.6 is done, then i will set the focus again on that ...but, it is not our greatest focus, because we don't know how much time we need to fix that - for now it is a small bug, but is uncalcluateable ..

(the funny thing, this is only if the tab bar is on bottom ...
if you set it to be on TOP (only in PRO version, then it is working ... also the color for the bottom tab bar can't be changed ... it is a littel bit strange, and we must maybe complete try to rewrite the bottom tab bar ...(strange is, that on top bar it is working and is exact the same code ...) - strange and very confusing - and different on different android systems ... hmm :(

hopefully possible to fix :)
camel

Re: [FIXED]status bar hidden - screen resize bug

Post by camel »

should be fixed in 2.0.6
please approve it.