cannot download the dw contact full version

Moderators: dwp, devin

mohdazril

cannot download the dw contact full version

Post by mohdazril »

At the time i install the programme, it said that i have insufficient fund or it try to make sure I'm not bluffing.
Then I checked my bank account and state that I already make the payment.. I try t install again then it show to me code 403 if remember correctly. After several time same thing still occur. Then I make my desicion to had it refund. The other question how the money will pay back to me. I really like this program and want to buy it. But this problem come up. I also already try to uninstall the free version. But nothing good happen. Help please...
camel

Re: cannot download the dw contact full version

Post by camel »

mohdazril wrote:At the time i install the programme, it said that i have insufficient fund or it try to make sure I'm not bluffing.
Then I checked my bank account and state that I already make the payment.. I try t install again then it show to me code 403 if remember correctly. After several time same thing still occur. Then I make my desicion to had it refund. The other question how the money will pay back to me. I really like this program and want to buy it. But this problem come up. I also already try to uninstall the free version. But nothing good happen. Help please...
hi, sorry that you are havong problem.
normally it shouldbe easy to register:
anyhow - here - please try this:

1.) uninstall all previous versions of DWC.
2.) install DWC fromout homepage: http://www.dw-p.net/dl/DW-Contacts-Phone.apk
3.) after download -install and start it.
if you paid via paypal and you got a confirmation email, then proceed with point 4
4.) Open settings menu in DW Contacts & Phone (click “Menu” key -> “More” -> “Settings”)
5.) Scroll to *Registration* and click on it
6.) Click *Online registration check* (then you will see: “Loading license from network was successful” and “License check was sucessful”)
Congratulation, now it is registered. Also, you can check the *Status* of DW Contacts & Phone in the *Registration* menu.”

if ther are any problemsleft,please send us an email with:
a) payment confirmation email
b) your device serial number (can be shown ->settings ->registration -> status (click on it -> then it is in your clipboard and you can easy send us an email and insert your device seial number...

PLS:if you change your device,then we must change the registration key

thanks for your feedback, and hope this helps.

cu camel