835 contacts

Moderators: dwp, devin

bmaz121

835 contacts

Post by bmaz121 »

I selected My Contacts group and then selected all. It said please wait. For a long time till it said DWP has stopped responding, do you want to wait. I said OK but it came right back and said do you want to wait or send or stop again and I said send then it did this thing again so the next time I said stop. Any suggestions? I can not find copy from one type to another type . From Google to phone. How can it do that when Phone only holds 500 contacts. You program needs to test how many contacts it is going to copy and how many the phone can handle and not allow too many.
OnePlus One , Evolution X Q Magisk Rooted TRWP, Nubia Z17 Mini Bootleggers Pie Rom Magisk Rooted TWRP
dwp
Site Admin

Re: 835 contacts

Post by dwp »

Hello

Copy contact no limit on the number of. But the copying speed is very slow. I will try to optimize in future versions.

If you need to copy all contacts to the mobile phone, I suggest you use stock contacts backup function.

And copying contacts to mobile phone does not work in some mobile phone. In my mobile phone when you copy a contact to the mobile phone, the program will automatically sync sync to your default Gmail account.

If the contact of the synchronized to Gmail I think not copied to the mobile phone is necessary, you can use all of the contacts is offline.