call button in contact view

Moderators: dwp, devin

visheshbsingh

call button in contact view

Post by visheshbsingh »

i want to have a call button as we have sms button when we open a contact details for each number how it can be done.
:o :shock: :?
dwp
Site Admin

Re: call button in contact view

Post by dwp »

Hello
Click on the number you can start dialing.
bmaz121

Post by bmaz121 »

Can We Get a update on this or maybe a filter as to how old a search in this forum Displays?

If a contact has multiple phone numbers I want to be asked which one to call when the click list entry options is set to call on click. Is that possible? Allso, in the contact list there is a phone icon to the left for each contact, why is that taking up space since it does not do anything. How to remove? Android 10.
OnePlus One , Evolution X Q Magisk Rooted TRWP, Nubia Z17 Mini Bootleggers Pie Rom Magisk Rooted TWRP
pollensa1946

Post by pollensa1946 »

bmaz121 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:24 pm...If a contact has multiple phone numbers I want to be asked which one to call when the click list entry options is set to call on click....
You can set a default number. In Contact Display long press the number and set as default.
bmaz121 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:24 pm...in the contact list there is a phone icon to the left for each contact, why is that taking up space since it does not do anything. How to remove? Android 10.
Go to Settings top right and then Items to Show.