Themes

Moderators: dwp, devin

alsheppard

Themes

Post by alsheppard »

I replaced my stock dialer (awful) with DW Contacts yesterday. It works great, I love it. I was wondering how to personalize it. I can't seem to make Themes work. I try to change colors and nothing works. Any help would be appreciated.
camel

Re: Themes

Post by camel »

alsheppard wrote:I replaced my stock dialer (awful) with DW Contacts yesterday. It works great, I love it. I was wondering how to personalize it. I can't seem to make Themes work. I try to change colors and nothing works. Any help would be appreciated.
are you using PRO version ?
design can only be changed on registered or on PRO version.
please take care, that on every color you can setup the transparency, too.

see settings -> display settings -> design settings

if there are any problems, then please let me know.

cu camel
alsheppard

Post by alsheppard »

I am using version 2.0.6-pro. I go to settings, display settings, theme settings. (there is no design settings). I click on background color. A screen comes up that has a text box on the top with FFFFFFFF in it and a blinking cursor. near the bottom of the window is a rainbow colored bar. I can move my finger across the bar and change the color of the large square in the middle of the screen. I can drag my fingere across a bar just above the rainbow bar and change a bar just below the text box. After all that I push OK or reset and the window closes. Nothing changes. What am I doing wrong?
camel

Post by camel »

alsheppard wrote:I am using version 2.0.6-pro. I go to settings, display settings, theme settings. (there is no design settings). I click on background color. A screen comes up that has a text box on the top with FFFFFFFF in it and a blinking cursor. near the bottom of the window is a rainbow colored bar. I can move my finger across the bar and change the color of the large square in the middle of the screen. I can drag my fingere across a bar just above the rainbow bar and change a bar just below the text box. After all that I push OK or reset and the window closes. Nothing changes. What am I doing wrong?
select your color, -> you should see the selected color also - then press OK. After you leave color selector, then leave settings, and the color is changed.
PLS: only working on PRO or registered version.

cu camel