Export Birthday to Google Calendar

Moderators: dwp, devin

Ragnaroek8

Export Birthday to Google Calendar

Post by Ragnaroek8 »

Hello, is it possible to export birthday to google calendar?

Greetings Bernhard
camel

Re: Export Birthday to Google Calendar

Post by camel »

hi, if you create an event (birthday or whatever) to a google contact, then it is automatically in the contact data, and will be synced to google, too (if sync is activated on your google account).
cu camel
Ragnaroek8

Post by Ragnaroek8 »

I didn't found the way, that the birthdays automatically get synchronized with the calendar. But it is possible in google calendar, that you import a calendar and under others you find an entry like "Birthday from contacts". Then you can see the birthdays on your calendar. Thats good enough for me. Thank you for the hint.
camel

Post by camel »

Ragnaroek8 wrote:I didn't found the way, that the birthdays automatically get synchronized with the calendar. But it is possible in google calendar, that you import a calendar and under others you find an entry like "Birthday from contacts". Then you can see the birthdays on your calendar. Thats good enough for me. Thank you for the hint.
easiest way to edit is:
go to tab "Events", tehre you see all existing events,a nd there you can easy edit them

easiest way to add is:
to to any tab, where you can see your contacts ...and then long click on contacts -> "add event to contact"

cu camel