all birthdays in events but only something in calendar

Moderators: dwp, devin

gr82cu

all birthdays in events but only something in calendar

Post by gr82cu »

Hi,
I use DW Contacts&Phone free with my SGS2. And I love this App!
But: E-Mails and Contacts syncs with MS Exchange and all is good. In some Contacts are saved birthdays and other days (like wedding and so on). In "Ereignisse" (I think, its events?) all these days, also holidays and so on, I see. But in Calendar I see only something birthdays. And some other birthdays it shows on 2 dates.
If DWC is uninstalled, all birthdays in Calendar are present.
What I can do to clear this?
Greetings
Martin
(I Know, my english is terrible, but I hope you understand the problem.)
camel

Re: all birthdays in events but only something in calendar

Post by camel »

gr82cu wrote:Hi,
I use DW Contacts&Phone free with my SGS2. And I love this App!
But: E-Mails and Contacts syncs with MS Exchange and all is good. In some Contacts are saved birthdays and other days (like wedding and so on). In "Ereignisse" (I think, its events?) all these days, also holidays and so on, I see. But in Calendar I see only something birthdays. And some other birthdays it shows on 2 dates.
If DWC is uninstalled, all birthdays in Calendar are present.
What I can do to clear this?
Greetings
Martin
(I Know, my english is terrible, but I hope you understand the problem.)
your english is good engough (i also speak german native :) - but in forum we are talking english - better for all :)

well, i never seen this before.
and i don't know which calendar app you are using...
but as i write,you are using EAS,so, i strongly suggest to use "calengoo". in my mind -> it is a MUSTHAVE for business users.
i also using EAS, and calengoo.
DWC is using the same for events (Ereignisse) the contact database -> AND NOT FROM CALENDAR DATABASE !
if you are comming from outlook(EAS), then maybe your calendar is showing the appointments(termine), and not the real contact database events. also not all events from EAS events are supported - or better in EAS there are only few events supported (i think it is only birthday and aniversary).
it is almost impossible,that an uninstall of DWC make the contacts visible, because DWC do not blocking a database or whatever ...it does only read contact database and not setto read-only.
maybe we must talk this via email.
(also having SGS2 -> criskelo ROM -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr ... ?t=1168836)
and no problem at all, also i answered a lot of support requests, but never heard about such strange thing.
please contact me on our support email address then we can talk about.
there must be another problem on your device.

cu camel