Settings option disappears

Moderators: dwp, devin

jazzmozz

Settings option disappears

Post by jazzmozz »

I think this app is one of the best (if not the best) stock dialer replacement. One thing though that made me uninstall this app twice: after a while of fiddling around with the settings and tweaking the app to my liking, the settings option disappears. I cannot find it anywhere. Consequently I cannot change anything anymore. Highly annoying.

Is there anyone experiencing the same problem? Or am I overlooking something?
dwp
Site Admin

Re: Settings option disappears

Post by dwp »

Hello, this may be a software backup tools.Lead to the DWC set up the database file permission error.You can try the backup settings to the SD card to complete the setup.Can restore them when needed.
camel

Re: Settings option disappears

Post by camel »

jazzmozz wrote:I think this app is one of the best (if not the best) stock dialer replacement. One thing though that made me uninstall this app twice: after a while of fiddling around with the settings and tweaking the app to my liking, the settings option disappears. I cannot find it anywhere. Consequently I cannot change anything anymore. Highly annoying.

Is there anyone experiencing the same problem? Or am I overlooking something?
i mean, i never heard about such kind of issues.

i would suggest to setup your system correct (maybe your android is corrupted).
anyhow .. mostly it helps to clean your system (you can take a look/google for "dalvik cache cleanup")
1.) if there are problems -> please uninstall it -> and - reboot -> then install it again.
2.) make your changes in the settings as wanted ...
3.) backup your DWC settings : see settings _> backup&restore -> backup all settings

if you will have any problems in future, then you just can simple restore all settings, and never again a problem with it :)

cu camel