Why I can't see any todays calls in the call list???

Moderators: dwp, devin

hanusdaniel

Why I can't see any todays calls in the call list???

Post by hanusdaniel »

Hello, could you help me solve the following problem - maybe I'm doing something wrong or can't just find the right settings for it? But unfortunately I am almost sure, that sometime it works correctly and sometime not - spontaneously :-(

The problem is, that I can't see none of the calls made today in the call list. Doesn't matter if the call was incomming, outgoing, missed - none of them is in the list. I can only see the grouped one (I use this setting) from the past - yesterday, the day before etc.

Is there any fault in the program, does anybody else have the same experience? Could it be caused because of I'm using the phone with two active SIM cards (EVOLVE FX 520)?

I just can't remember if I had a problem in the past when I was using the Galaxy S3 ...

I'll appreciate your help!

I have a version 2.4.2.2-pro.

I'm ready to make a connection via TeamViewer if it could help you to control the settings.

Regards, Daniel
dwp
Site Admin

Re: Why I can't see any todays calls in the call list???

Post by dwp »

Hello,
This seems like a strange question. There is no set limit the not display today call records.

But also try to reply to the default settings.

DWC -> Settings -> Backup & Restore -> Restore default settings

The problem could occur in the of stock Contact App or other Contact App?
kaff

Re: Why I can't see any todays calls in the call list???

Post by kaff »

I have the same problem with v.2.5.6.0-pro. It's need for phone reset to solve problem. But it already useless for today